CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Return Of The Werewolf

I ran away from home, from the sight that I can’t ever imagine. Blood spatter on my shirt, I ran as fast my feet can fly, running into the dark universe I can never imagine. Ever cell in my body is burning in flame; I can’t stand the pain as I ran. My nightmare never seems to move away, he stood there behind me everywhere I go, his cunning smile on his face never seem to fade. His evil smile make the hair behind my neck stand, he lick his lips showing his fangs covered by blood. As he walk his body slowly change, no longer a man was walking behind me, but a wolf, a werewolf stood there. His saliva drop down to the face of earth, I knew that I got to run again before he sank his fangs into me again. I ran into an abandon house, covering my mouth to muffle my scream, I control my breathing so his ears won’t pick up any sound of me. But I know he will smell me out, I just lay there hoping that he had something wrong with his nose. The thrilling pain grew worst every minute I muffle my scream, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I scream into the dark night sky, I body burning in thousand flames, knife stabbing into my soul and guts. I stood up higher than usual; I look at his tall dark fury body. I growled in anger, wanting to take the revenge. I want to tear him apart I want to kill him the same way he kill my parents, but his sad eyes stop me. His eyes shine beautifully under the night sky; I knew that I can’t harm him. His body scent came into me, I knew this person, and I know his from a long time ago. His smile no longer cunning but please, he bowed his head down lowering his pride. For I’m his queen and princess, he has been waiting for me for a thousand years. He had let his pride down for me. I howl to the moon, thanking her to guide my king and prince to me. For I am the leader of the night, the hunter for vampires and the soul of eternity!

0 comments: