CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Forbidden 7 {END}

Ursula descended from the sky with Raven along her side.

“Raven!” everyone shouted her name, but her eyes shows to reaction towards them. Only hatred and the aura to kill them was in her mind, her eyes fix on Vaugh ready for attack with Ursula’s orders.

“Kill all of them, even the vampires.” Ursula finally states her order. Raven screams as fire burst trough her body.

“Get readies everyone!” Nathaniel shouted to his army.

“What about us? We did everything you told us to do!” Carson looked at Ursula with fears in his eyes.

“You are a small fly, why bother.” Ursula looked at Raven. “KILL THEM ALL!” she scream her order again. Without hesitation, Raven charge towards them. She slices anything in her way. She burns anything comes her way, all in her mind was to kill Vaugh and end it all. Deep down in her heart, she lay there curled up in cold and fear.

“RAVEN!” a small scream echo in her darkness. She looked up into her pitch black world.

“Who was that?” she whispers under her breath. A small light appear as a figure walked towards her. She looked at that figure with fear.

“Who are you?” She asked again softly.

“I am you and you are me. Do you think that it is really enough for you to do this? Letting all your friends think that you are a coward hiding in this world?”

“I don’t know how to face them; I love them with everything I have.”

“You do? Than why aren’t you stopping this?” she wave her hands, and Raven saw herself in reality. She was fighting and killing the angels, Rapheal try to stop her and so was the rest. Vaugh face suddenly appears in front of her, he screaming her name.

“Vaugh…” she looked at his eyes, seeing the fear of loosing her. “He loved me?” she slowly stood up, “I want to go back! They need me!” she turns towards the figure looking at her firmly.

“You already know what you need to do…” she smiled slowly disappearing into the darkness.

“Vaugh, wait for me…I am coming back.” She whispers, closing her eyes.

“Raven, please wake up!” he lay there as Raven stood above him reading to stab in his heart.

“Raven, stop!” Ursula shouted from above. Raven looked up at her, as she signals for Raven to return to her side. “Use your fire that you are proud of, kill him with that blow, turn it into a spear of light and stab it into his heart trough his soul.” Raven gathers her energy, creating a fire spread trough her fire.

“Raven!” Rapheal roar her name, as he charge at her. She dodges it nicely, holding onto Rapheal throat. “Please remember who I am…” he stares into her eyes, searching for a slightness soul in her. She threw him away effortless, as she aims her spear towards Vaugh. Vaugh screams her name, as he closes his eyes, but nothing pierce trough him. He slowly opens his eyes seeing Ursula falling from the sky. Her heart laid Raven’s spear and she screamed in pain. Raven stood over her mother looking down at her mother’s dying face.

“You thought you can rule over me, but you are wrong.”

“Why…I thought I did it right…” she coughed.

“Yea…but the truth you never put the demon blood in me…you save me from death.” Raven held her mother hands and cried. “You put it into yourself, not wanting me to become like that…”

“I never thought you will notice that…” Ursula smiled in please as her last breath fades away into nothingness.

“In the end, she is still our mother…” Nathaniel laid his hands on both Ursula and Raven as he cried. “Raven, I think it is time for you to come home.” Raven looked at her brother eyes, but turns away in disgrace. Vaugh walked towards her hugging her with all his might.

“Never leave me again,” he said softly. “Remember you hold the key to my heart.” Raven smiled in please hugging Vaugh.

“I’ll remember that you will always belong to me, as I will always belong to you.” Rapheal snuggle into Raven arms as she laughed in please.

Ursula body lay there buried by her children, but soon after they left something dig out from the earth, a small hand appear from no where, pushing it’s way to the above.

0 comments: