CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

should i fall again??

Never thought that such thing could happen in my daily life. Every time I think about my life is going to end. Thinking that I’m loosing myself day by day. Thinking that I no longer belong in this world anymore. Thinking that my friends are slowly leaving me behind because my freedom is no longer my. But today is really different. A young boy with the beautiful look step into my life one more time. I told myself that I never want to believe him but his look and his words took my breath away and leaving me in a thick cloud full of dreams. He step into the house holding his bag asking permission to stay one night. My eyes didn’t want to meet his but he exchanges look. His eyes light shining eyes look into my. How can I resist? His dances, his moves attract me around the house. I should just stay in my room and avoid him but his voice in the hall just take my hart beat away. His handsome eyes and kind character took my balanced off. He lied to me once but now he is the more than perfect guy that anyone want to have. Those dark tan skin, should I fall again?

2 comments:

JANiCeSh|nz said...

Hardly see you nowadays...
Girl, Just want you to know that,
LEt your feeling leech you,
Just follow ur heart..
Never ever do things that will make you regret. Try to protect yourself more than everyone around here. Take care girl.

La Sylvertrix; Kimmy said...

gurl.. alot.. ALOT of spelling error.. o___o its mine.. not my.. go edit ur mistake. ryan would be happy to take u back.. but still.. you better think properly.. chi may and i will be by ur side. and no.. u're not loosing us even though u can hardly come out =3 muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XD