CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm sorry...

Another day, another day life. Another life is taken away and another life is born. Why is this world so boring? If not something is destroyed, then somewhere is in danger. Every different thing happen in daily life but there is nothing that is so interesting. I want to be a pilot, I want to be an artist, I want to be a singer and more. All those just normal people dreams. But what is my dream? I know I said b4 that I want to be the world famous pianist, but is that really my dream or is it just a dream that was plant in my head since young. I don’t know anymore, I just don’t feel like bother anyone about me. Everyone seem to have their own problem. Haiz…I just don’t know anymore. Just give up? Just go with the flow? But where is the freedom in anything? Where am I sippose to smile and laugh if it is not what I like? I don’t really think I doing the right thing anymore. The more I grow up, pieaces of me starts to fade…the longer I live, the more I’m acting not like me anymore. Until the day I loose myself, all I can say I’m sorry for all the thing I do….

0 comments: