CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

First day...sound kindda boring...

Man…you wanna know what happen today? I tell you it was kindda fun and kindda boring. You see the orientation today starts at 10 but they asked us to gather at 9 o’clock. So I waited at the hall for the event to start. And let’s see….well…a Chinese girl from Brunei sat beside me her name was…let me think again, wait I know is coming into my mind…oh ya! It was Lina J she was cool and nice too. But the course she was taking was music. I think I was interested to ask her more, but u know I don really like to talk so much on the first day. Later a malay girl sat on my left side and well….she was from Brunei too! Both of them are older than me, and well… haha I’m the youngest. Later on as the speech started and the teachers are introduce to us, the student council took over the event. We played a few game and well get to know each other. You see at that progress I met another guy name Nigel. He was taming music course too, we went for lunch together in summit at Mcd and everyone have their time talking about crazy stuff, Nigel was kindda quiet in the group but is ok cause we talked to him and make him talk J lol I know we are kindda mean…. Then later speeches bout do’s and don’ts was given to us and well as the rest of the rules and stuff to know. I got to know another girl name aryssa…I think it is spelled like tat she was doing the same course as me. J Lucky I could make a friend, I was nervous of not making any new friends. The whole thing stops at 4 sharp but I was to go home at 6 like tat. So I sat at the hall waiting for time to pass and well…wat can u expects me to do in an hour? So I went to every fall and see what is what and well….look into teacher bout the music rooms. I was glad that they allowed non-music course student to use the practice music room for their needs if they wanna play their piano too. Well… my day went like tat and I eat some food before going home, mom and dad went for dinner in some kind of event returning home around 9 something and mom rush to her badminton. But by the look on her face I think she really had a great time J hahhaa I think tat’s all for today and I hope my classes will be fun by Monday. Now is the transport problem only. Wish me luck!!

0 comments: