CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Night In A Hunted House

The moon light shines into the massive hall, the dust dances around the room. White sheets covers the house, many people saw “things” in this house. Some saw light flicking in the rooms some heard the piano played late at night and some even heard a woman crying. This house has been named hunted for a very long time and no one ever dared to stayed in this house until tonight a stupid boy stood up for a dare and end up in this mess. I sat there at the corner of the room not wanting to attract any attention, every second passes by it felt like hours. I sat there controlling my shivering body. The grandfather clock sang through the hall into the rooms and out into the open air. Midnight strike as I sat there looking into the hall, I really regret that I accepted tat stupid dare. As the moon light was covered by the clouds, a pair of golden eyes appeared at the other corner of the room. It stares at me, ready to hunt my down. So much I feel like screaming, but as my mind was screaming to run my legs walked towards the eyes. Each every move I took its eyes follows my move, as I got closer it became tenser ready to pounce at its prey. As I got into the close range, it jumps out from the darkness. I fell backwards, dropping on my back; my hands quickly covered my face, I lay there waiting for its claws and fangs to sink down my meat slowly devour me as I scream. But the suspends took a long time to come.
“Meow~~” a cat? A cat?! I was actually imagining a cat as beast? I laughed at my stupidity, as I sat back at my corner. But the night is long, I sat there my heart no longer had its machine gun in it anymore. I sat there thinking of all the happy things, suddenly from the main entrance into the house the door creak open. Its creaking sound echo through the house. Footsteps was heard, its no animal footsteps, it was human footsteps; its rhythm don’t belongs to any animal. The footsteps got closer each time, I got up as silent as possible and started my journey out from the hall away from the footsteps. Could this be the owner of the house ready to take my soul? Could I have angered him by staying in his house? Machine guns are heard from my heart, each second passes by the machine gun doubles it’s shooting. I quicken my footsteps running away from the footsteps, but as I quicken it also quicken. It was chasing, I pray screaming to the lord in my heart. But unlucky me I trip and fell straight flat on my face. I cover my face again waiting for its hands to strangle me alive. Its cold hand touches my shoulder I scream like a kid, I can say if I got enough pee I would had pee in my pans.
“Lucifer…Lucifer!” that voice called to me, shaking me really hard. I know that voice, I know that voice anywhere. I was so relief when I saw my elder brother standing in front of me with his touch light. I was worried that his stupid brother will be in trouble and he had come for me! I was glad that he had come, we sat back down at the floor waiting for the sun rises in the morning. As the dawn light broke the sky, and the first ray light shine into the massive hall we walk out into the yard. I never loved the sun like that day, now I know that there aren’t any such things as werewolf or ghost. Everything are just our mind that are playing trick on us, I felt so relief that my legs went limb. My brother smiled at me, I never loved him so much as I love him now. Thank God everything is over, and I think I’ll never take another dare for staying in a hunted house ever again.

0 comments: