CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I don’t know if it just me or is it the same with you. Everywhere I went you are there sitting with your friends. Your eyes always glancing into my group of friends right into my eyes. I always thought that I’m just imagining things but as days pass by it just became so clear that I was the one you are looking at. I didn’t know who you were, I didn’t know where were from just that you are the mysterious guy that I always see around. No matter in cafeteria or computer lab to the school library there you are sitting there either with friends or by yourself studying. Those cloths you wear caught my attention your style caught my eyes, sometimes I wonder if it is just fate doing its job after all. But I rather not put my hopes high until one day you came to me. Sat beside me in the computer lab, I sat there nervous at first thinking should I say hi or should I just shut up…. But you again save me from the breaking point, you said hi and introduce yourself.
At that moment your voice caught me off-guard. Damn…I don’t know what to say. Introduction was made, your eyes kept on looking into mine. Embarrass by it I kept on looking away, back into the screen of my assignment. There you sat no longer talking just looking into my screen. I guess you knew I was nervous; you took a book out writing down the words you feel like saying. Again you said your name and asked for mine, we sat “talking” and I guess it was kindda fun. Hehe, we started to go out as friends and slowly we knew each other more.
Weeks pass and soon now is a month later, and here I am writing a blog about you. Finally you asked me out, holding my hand your eyes looked deep into my soul, scare as always I was, holding on to the thought that you couldn’t be the one and another heart breaking will be done, or could you like some other guys who lied or maybe dislike my friends?? But you arms gave me the security that you could accept who I am, or who I was in the pass. Now we walked together, held each other tighter den ever, I couldn’t imagine a world without you. I can’t words into this feeling all I can say is I really do love you…:) muaks!!!!

0 comments: