CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

They say that you are dumb
A person who only knows how to study
In school they always call you a pig
And a old fashion girl
They make fun of you
I didn't know anything about you
I thought the rumors were true
You sat at the corner
Munching down your sandwich
Soon I was assign to you
For a science project on due
You smile and say you were glad
That I didn't reject
We help each other
And we share our problem
But one day they came
With anger and jealousy
They stab you behind my back
They left you there dead for good
Lucky I found you
Doctors shook their heads
I finally stood before you
Tears started to fill my eyes
But the thing that make me cry
Is your smile and touch
Your eyes were shinningY
our smile was bright
Your last words to me
Touch deep down in my heart
Thank you Amanda
And you will always be my shinning star!

0 comments: