CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Forbidden part 5 {2}

“AH! There is a rat!!” one of the customer screams, everyone looked at her direction searching for the rat, without any hesitation and small creature ran out the door down the road back up into a tree at the back alleys. The owner cooled and the customers and apologies. Raven packed her things ready to go home, as she walked out from the back door her eyes caught on that small creature hiding and shivering. Her hands reach out to it with little bread crumbs on her hand.

“Come, I won’t hurt you.” She says gently. That creature slowly took it steps down, he sniff on the bread crumbs than snatching it away from her hand. He eyes kept on her, [She is the one who sang…] he thought in it head. Raven started too walked off, he held its breath and started to follow her back. Raven sat at the balcony looking down at the streets, her eyes held up high into the sky as she think about Vaugh.

“Raven worried bout Vaugh?” Ethen whispers in the dark. [The Prince!!!] The small creature alert himself, hiding away into darkness from Ethen. Raven nodded her head leaving a sad look in her eyes. The small creature wanted to comfort her, want to wrap her in its fur letting her cry all the tears away, but before he could jump to her lap his sense trigger in him.

“DANGER!!” he screams from the darkness, Raven and Ethen stare at him unaware of the thousands of vampire bats rushing into the apartment. “WATCH OUT!!” he screams again running out into the open, he jump into midair than smoke cover the room. Raven and Ethen felt a push on their back an urge for them to run away. “RUN,” the same voice come from behind them. They ran without knowing what was going on, as they ran clear from the smoke, behind them stood a wolf like creature as high as a horse, his fur was bright red and orange, patterns cover his fur and at his head as a Rudy stone, each paws projects fire. He snarled at the smoke, reading his position to fight and kill.

“Rapheal…?” Ethen mummer the name out, his eyes in shock and disbelief.

“Yo, Ethen long time no see, how are ya?” Rapheal said without turning his head. Raven looked at them two for a long time, the name rings the bell somewhere, but she couldn’t remember. The bats escape the smoke turning into men.

“Castor,” Raven whispers under her breath. Ethen also look at them in fear.

“Well, well. It is honor that the princess of hell actually remembers my name, and the prince of all vampires is here to die under my hands. What honor shall it bring to the king of vampires!” he laughed in please. Without any hesitation Castor signal for the rest to attack. Rapheal shouted for both Raven and Ethen to run away, fire gash out from his mouth leaving the vampires in confusion. They started to run again, Raven looked back at her apartment seeing flames swallowing everything in it.

“Damn, now where are we going to stay?”

“Vaugh house!” Ethen said without hesitation, Raven knocked his head hardly.

“You think what are we?” but somewhere in her heart she knew she have to turn to Vaugh sooner or later. They continued to run, upon reaching the river they hide themselves under the bridge patting for air. Ethen looked around scared, his eyes shaking in fear. “Are you all right?” Raven held on to Ethen supporting his weight on her shoulder. Ethen shook his head without saying anything; Rapheal turns big covering Ethen body with its fur.

“Ethen, I think you should tell the truth to Raven what is going on with your side.” Ethen looked at Raven with thinking eyes.

“Okay, I’m sorry Raven.” His voice different then usual, his manners was like a real vampire gentle but evil. “You know right I am a prince?” Raven nodded her head. “Well, you see, my father died a month ago, I am suppose to be the next king, but my younger brother took the throne and put a price on my head accusing me for killing my father. But in truth he was the one who order assassin to kill my father. I ran into this place, acting as if I lost everything, I cover my sense and live until I met you. I thought being with you I could find a way to kill him one day, but I didn’t know that you were also targeted.”

“Woa, stop right there. You are saying that you want the throne back and you are fighting against the entire vampire?” Ethen looked at her sadly, knowing that with her problem right now she couldn’t help him. “Cool! Count me in! Man, I didn’t know I could wake that Carson ass that soon. You know that asshole had always trying to rape me? Damn, I got my chance now!” Ethen and Rapheal stare at Raven with amazement, besides thinking how much trouble she is in she still could help Ethen in his revenge.

“They are here…” Rapheal said under his growl. Everyone alert themselves ready to fight.

Vaugh lay on his bed with Nathaniel beside him; the awkward silent is driving him mad and impatience.

“Joseph, you better come out right now, I need to speak to you.” His shadow turns into another form, Joseph look almost like Vaugh just older and wiser, still the silent remains. Vaugh signed. “Tell me what is going to happen next?”

“I have no idea I think that you should asked Raven, she is the one that brought this entire thing to you.” Nathaniel answers in disgust. “I don’t even know why Gabriel asked us to help her. She belongs to hell, she should die.”

“Shut up! Raven helped me; she helped me when I was young and even now!” Vaugh snapped at him.

“Vaugh, everything will be alright. I am trying to stop everything with my power.” Joseph held Nathaniel back from replying. “We need to trust Raven now; she is having a hard time fighting herself. Nathaniel, you think that how long have she been fighting by herself. She never even bother us to help her fight, she have been keep the order balance here. And now you ant to blame her because Ursula is her mother and back?” his words sharp and firm, no one dared to answer him. “Why not you all stop whining and start taking action, after all you all are angels.” Nathaniel sat there by the window putting on his mask of steal, but they know inside he understand.

0 comments: