CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Forbidden part 5 {3}

Everyone sat quietly in, no one dare to break the silence, Vaugh looked around at them, seeing their calm face only Nathaniel was showing a face that he couldn’t read, a mixture of panic and fear. [Why is he showing such face? There is something wrong…] Joseph flinch looking out the window, his eyes no longer calm but panic shown. 
“What is happening?” Vaugh asked curiously. “I can’t sit here and wait already!” Joseph burst, tears slowly flow down from his eyes. “We got to help her!” he held Nathaniel collar shaking him back and forth. “Aren’t we her brothers??” Nathaniel look away in disgust but his eyes those show mercy and pain. 
“No we can’t, I promise Father that I won’t get involve with her like you did. Look at you, after you get involve with her, this is what u r now, and hiding in this mere human’s body!” 
“What the hell is going on?!” Vaugh shouted at them. 
“Your Raven is in trouble she can handle it by herself.” Nathaniel said in a cool tone. 
“You know she can’t! She is against The Carson! You know he is dangerous!”
“I won’t let anyone die because of her. Loosing you is already enough!” Nathaniel interrupted. Both of them stare in each other eye, the tension around the room got worst. “I can’t help her anymore; she is out of our reach.” Joseph slaps him hard on the face. 
“No matter how much you want to say, she is still our sister and you know that as well right down in your heart! Come Vaugh, we going to safe her!” Joseph turns himself into an eagle, taking flight into the sky. Vaugh looked at Nathaniel, hurt and betrayed was shown all over his face. He ran after Joseph leaving Nathaniel behind. [I know she is my sister…] he said quietly in his mind. [I know I need to help her, the problem is I don’t know how to face her.] Silently his tears fall. Vaugh ran along with Joseph in the sky, at the far distance he heard metal sound smashing each other. Fire light was shot into the sky, massive of people was hurt at the floor, Vaugh held them in his arms wanting to help them. 
“Get away from them!” Both Raven and Joseph screams at the same time. Vaugh looked down at the man in his arms, the man bare his fangs and grabbing his hands. Vaugh struggled to be free; a fire came towards them burning that man alive. Rapheal jump into Vaugh view, nodding his head towards Nathaniel behind him. 
“How have you been?” Nathaniel spoke in a sarcastic way. Rapheal ignore him leaping towards another vampire. Carson saw the angels coming towards them, upon seeing Nathaniel side by side with Raven and Vaugh, he signal for his comrades to back up for the moment. 
“I will see you again your highness and you too Princess of hell…” he laughed disappearing into the dark. Raven chases after him but Ethen held her back. 
“Please, don’t go after them. I am sorry…” his voice lower than usual, “I finally know what I am already. That face kick back all the memories,” his words no longer childish as he spoke like a real vampire, gentleman but scary under the tone. 
“What you doing here?” Nathaniel broke the silence among them, he stare at Rapheal firmly wanting some answer. 
“What my doing here, that is none of your business.” Rapheal turned away; he slowly walked towards Raven and lay beside her, putting his head on her thigh for a rest. Raven slowly stokes his fur as her purr in please. 
“Rapheal!” Nathaniel shouted, “I am ordering you to tell me!” Rapheal body turns into blue flame fire, his eyes look at him fiercely. 
“You left me there to die! When I need you, you left like a coward and left me there to bleed to death. If it wasn’t for her, I would have been dead!” Rapheal fire turns even bluer. 
“She is alive?” Nathaniel voice shook in fear. 
“Than what is the point of you angels flying down from your little comfortable zone to help them?” Rapheal tone no longer fun and cute, he was dead serious. “And I know what is going on in your mind. You ready to hold your sword in case I am a traitor. But to tell you this sadly I am not, I love Raven more than I love her, so please relax your muscle it is also tensing me up.” 
“I don’t belief you, she is dead, she dead in my arms!” Nathaniel shook his head furiously. Rapheal just looked away into the sky. [Let your mind wonder…] 

0 comments: