CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Black Prince

you were called the white prince
and the famous quaterback in school
your dashing eyes staed into mine
those beautiful eyes
shakespears was right
love doesn't need a reason
i was not popular
and was always bullied
then one day you called
to the prom just me and you
i dressed up beautifully
waiting for your arrival
you held a rose and kiss my hand
i know i'm in heaven
you took me into the hall
my heart pound even faster
as you smile
but cold dashing water fell from above
the smell of rotten eggs
laughther filled the room
your evil grin woke me up
a slap on the face and the fantasy is gone
no longer a white prince
but a black prinve instead
i'll never forget that
cold heart of yours
that i'll crush one day...

0 comments: