CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

i'm me!!!

There isn’t anything I could do… but my whole world came to and end in one second. Everything look perfectly fine in people’s eyes. But what to you really think? Parents should know everything about their child. But in my life…I don’t know anyone who could understand my feeling. Everything they see is the happy me. They will never understand my feeling. Could there be anyone in this world who can see through me? I try to make them to see who I really am but even my parents couldn’t understand! All they do is blame me. All they think is about themselves. What is it the real me? When can I be me? Do I have to act forever? A life to furfil other people dreams. Do I have to cry to let you see I’m sad? Do I have to be angry to let you see I’m in no mood? Why can’t anyone see me for who I am? Is it really hard to understand me? Am I not good enough to be seen? Stop making me like someone else! Stop comparing me with someone else! Stop calling my name but see me as someone else! I’m not him! I not like him! I’m not smart, I’m not strong, I’m not that happy like him! Please see me for who I am! Please see me as me and not the person you wish to be in me...

0 comments: