CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Goodbye My Day Light

Midnight strike 
The time I asked for has gone
My heart pound as I hear the silent knock
On my window
Oh God, what have I done?
I have to face my darkest fear
For him I’ll become one
I mustn’t let people hear
I can’t scream
I can’t run
His eyes cast a spell on me
His eyes glows bright red
He smile with please
It’s been long 
Since he had this pleasure
He can’t accept
The facts that I’m dying
He can’t stand the pain
Of my burning body
He can’t stand my tears
As he sank his fangs in me
But I can’t stop it
To live on
Beside him
I got to not stop 
Sink your fangs further in
Suck my blood with pressure and please
My scream must be silent
My mind must be clear
I must be patient
So I could be with him under the moon light
Living my life with him for eternity
All I can say now
Goodbye my beautiful day light
This is the price I’ll pay…


0 comments: