CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Please listen to my plead

Today my life may end, knowing what I will cause if I’m not here. But do you every listen to me? Many people told me that you always listen and help those who are in need in your way. But today I see, you aren’t helping me at all. He is a good man, he help others and never really ask anything in return, he save his money to the point that he himself doesn’t have any. I’ve seen him suffer like that, I know I’m using his money in time which I like to spend…but I don’t spend that much do I? He never cheat and never lie without a good reason, not only you giving him this pain, you are also making things worse for him. The pain on his leg is making him suffer, the job that he has is making him work harder den any other people in his office. Tell me what am I suppose to do to make you listen? What am I suppose to scarify to make his life better? I know he is suffering, paying bills and someone college fees. I know he can’t really pay for mine because it will make him suffer even more! Tell me…aren’t you not helping him? I thought you always help the good? Where is that? Why that isn’t applied to him? Please make him happy; please make him enjoy his life more den cursing each day. Please make him smile truthfully, please I’m begging you. He is my father; I don’t want to see him suffer…please help to make his day be a brighter day. Help him fight against his sickness that weakens him almost every day. Please make him smile brighter, let him enjoy. I beg you to hear my plead, send your angels down to protect him, please I beg you for tomorrow, please don’t make him suffer anymore. 

0 comments: