CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

princess night

Well…there isn’t anything for me to say. Everything in my life seems to be going just nice, but now I’m worried is just it is going just too fine. Beside the fact that I still get scolding from my parents, but I still love them; no one can take them away from me no matter what. So I think I don’t really have anything to say. The fact that I’m in love with someone so special in my life, he took me out from my sleep. Woke me up with his gentleness, I miss him so much but I can’t meet him properly. 
I think my Thursday night was the most special night ever. It was prom, and everything was like a fairy tale for me. Finally in my 17 years of live, I’m a princess that night. Not only me, every single girls are princesses that night. Boys as charming as prince and so is mine. Nothing can compare to that night where every single fantasy came true. Although I was sick, got a slight fever but my prince makes everything alright for me, thanks to him, I’m much better now. Now I’m looking forward for Christmas Eve and Christmas day!! I won’t be getting any present; everything is already done because of prom. Well…I got a good fairy tale prom night. Only I feel  sorry because i got fever that night, ruin my night out and his… I bet he is going to scold me if he sees this. Well… I don’t think I got anything I could say. All I know is that, I’m the happiest girl in this world now with my prince charming!! So…the end!!!!!!! 


0 comments: