CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

TAKE ME AWAY!!!

Maybe I ask for too much
Maybe I shouldn’t believe in anything
I don’t know where I am now
I don’t know which road to take
Where am I supposed to go?
Where am I supposed to be?
Is there anything that I could do?
Anything that will change the past
My past that I can’t run
A past that I can never forget
A past that will hunt me forever
Where could I run to?
Where can I hide the truth?
Take my somewhere I don’t know
Somewhere far away
Somewhere away from this pain
Bring me home to heaven
Bring me home to my place
Where are the angels to guide me?
Please take away my emotion
Take away my soul
Take away everything
I don’t want to be alive anymore
This pain is just driving me crazy
Take me away
Take me far away
I don’t want to be here
I hate to be here
Take me away
From this pain and sadness


0 comments: