CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thank You

In the past
My life was never bright
Trap in my own world
Hiding my pain and stuff
Acting, playing and smiling
Was all in my mind
Telling me to shut myself up
And stop troubling other people
With my stuff
No light ever shown in my world
No hope
No love
Nothing just emptiness
But friendship came along
And soon you came along
The sun finally shone down
And the flower started to bloom
The sweet and gentleness
You’ve shown
Brighten my days
You carry me around the world
With your angel wings
All I want to say
Thank you for being there
Thank you for being in this world
Thank you for entering my life
Thank you for loving me
For you I’ll live to see the day
I’ll look forward for the sun rises
I’ll rise back up from my darkness
To love you
And be with you forever
Thank you.

0 comments: