CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

please just stop

Take away my tears
Take away my smile
Take away my laughter
If that could make him smile
Don’t make him suffer
Don’t make him cry
Please don’t take him away from me
I’ll do anything to make him stay alive
No more scolding he shall take
No more suffering he shall hold
Make him cry and smile to us
Make him talk his soul
Make him open his heart
To my family and me
Please save him from this suffering
I’ll do anything you please
Take away my life 
If that is what it will course
Take away my smile and laughter
Take away my emotion
If that will make him better
Stop making him suffer
Stop making feel the pain
He never lies or cheats
Please just make him happy everyday
I’ll pay the price 
I’ll pay it all
Just please I beg you
To save him from this 
And not make him suffer anymore

0 comments: